OzBMXcentral
April 17, 2024, 04:54:21 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Please go to our new site at
www.ozbmxcentral.com
and join in. This is now our old site and it closed for read only for our members.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Welcome to OzBMXcentral

Recent Items
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to OzBMXcentral  (Read 446 times)
ozbmxcentral
BMX? Love it!
Administrator
Gold Member

« on: January 06, 2008, 03:34:19 pm »

Welcome to OzBMXcentral,

We hope that you will find this site informative and a very useful tool to gain information on clubs, tracks and both local and interstate events. I also hope that this will be a great way of keeping in touch with your BMX friends in all states.

This site will undergo changes over the next few months once it starts to grow and any input and idea's are very welcome. Tell you friends about the site and help us grow as this will bring more benefits to all members of the site.

We are also looking for moderators to help keep this site clean and on track. This is not a paid position sorry and I am looking for members over the age of 18 years to fill these roles. If you are interested then please send me a pm or e-mail to ozbmxcentral@yahoo.com.au

This site is a not for profit site that is run by BMX people, any money paid to OzBMXcentral via trade/business advertising or donations will go back into building/maintaining the site as well as being put back into BMX. The money that will go back into BMX will be via rider sponsorship, coaching, event sponsorship, club funding grants and giveaways to members. Unlike so many other sites 100% of any money raised by this site will go back into BMX in Australia.

We hope you enjoy.

Regards,
OzBMXcentral
« Last Edit: March 22, 2008, 11:09:44 am by ozbmxcentral » Report Spam   Logged

Old fart racer........doing it just for fun

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum