OzBMXcentral
March 29, 2024, 07:12:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Please go to our new site at
www.ozbmxcentral.com
and join in. This is now our old site and it closed for read only for our members.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

2009 ACT Championships - Tuggeranong Vikings BMX Club

Recent Items
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2009 ACT Championships - Tuggeranong Vikings BMX Club  (Read 3426 times)
Phil Kaye

« Reply #60 on: March 08, 2009, 05:57:15 pm »

Gee I don't know. I come all the way down to see you and every time I came to the tent, you weren't there Wally!!!!
Report Spam   Logged

ozbmxcentral
BMX? Love it!
Administrator
Gold Member

« Reply #61 on: March 08, 2009, 07:35:01 pm »

Some great photo's in the Photo's section of this forum, join up people and check them out  Afro
Report Spam   Logged

Old fart racer........doing it just for fun
Wally
ozbmxcentral.com
Administrator
Gold Member

Ride the BEST ride GHP

« Reply #62 on: March 08, 2009, 09:22:20 pm »

Busy boy I was dude, should have got them to call me and I would have come to see you honey  Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Phil Kaye

« Reply #63 on: March 09, 2009, 07:12:04 am »

Well done to all my mates. Griffo you did well with a bung knee, Wardy what can I say: OUTSTANDING!! Simon, great job making the semis mate, Cherone great job, that chick would have beaten me!!! and Mr Madill SUPERB!!!  Afro Afro Afro Afro

Track looked awesome Wally. I wish that I was racing  Cry
Report Spam   Logged

Wally
ozbmxcentral.com
Administrator
Gold Member

Ride the BEST ride GHP

« Reply #64 on: March 09, 2009, 09:20:51 am »

Thanks mate, wish we could have had a chat. The track was awesome thanks to all that worked on it over the last few months, weeks and days. The club grounds were also looking awesome after many man hours again from the same people giving up many hours to paint, mow and fix things up for this event.

The whole place looked awesome and the event ran smooth with no major issues Afro

You always get a whinger or two at an event an we had some but then the whingers are always the ones that never lend a hand.

As was said by everyone that came up to the committee members on the weekend "well done, this track is world class".

We  went into the weekend knowing the 2nd turn would be a challenge and we were thinking of a lot more carnage here then there was. All of the major offs were at other sections of the track. Also a big thank you to the people that offered some idea's on the 2nd turn instead of having just a whinge as a plain whinge falls on deaf ears but a whinge with a good suggestion is taken on board. But then we had a lot more positives (and I mean a LOT more positives) on the whole track including the 2nd turn then negitives.

What can I say, one of the smallest clubs have produced a world class track that is ready for an Australian Title.
Report Spam   Logged
Phil Kaye

« Reply #65 on: March 09, 2009, 10:27:38 am »

The second carner seemed to hold up ok mate, especially with a good sweep to give extra grip. From watching, it looked a bit crazy in there in the races. Thought the pro section worked really well and some exciting stuff going on through there.
I reckon the second last straight would make an excellent last straight with guys and girls working their backsides off through the rhythm to the finish.  Afro
Report Spam   Logged

Wally
ozbmxcentral.com
Administrator
Gold Member

Ride the BEST ride GHP

« Reply #66 on: March 09, 2009, 06:13:32 pm »

Full results now up guys

http://www.actbmx.com.au/bmx/section.asp?oID=1&oName=ACT+BMXA&secID=2135&a=home&schID=3&sa=2135&secname=2009+ACT+Championships
Report Spam   Logged
Simon Ward

« Reply #67 on: March 09, 2009, 06:29:07 pm »

Thanks to Tuggeranong for a great event.
I didn't want to go home.
The track was great. I  seriously thought turn 2 was going to be suspect but that was not the case.
The starting hill and first straight reminds me of rollercoaster.

I'll be coming back again.
Thanks
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum