OzBMXcentral
April 20, 2024, 07:47:16 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Please go to our new site at
www.ozbmxcentral.com
and join in. This is now our old site and it closed for read only for our members.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Richie from VOS Robbed

Recent Items
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Richie from VOS Robbed  (Read 256 times)
Wally
ozbmxcentral.com
Administrator
Gold Member

Ride the BEST ride GHP

« on: February 08, 2009, 09:14:55 pm »

Richie from VOS Robbed

The following was received from Richie. If you happen to see on ebay or other places anything that might be someting that was stolen please don't hesitate to email me and I will pass it on to Richie. Thanks Phil Kaye

Hi Guys thanks for your support, ill come on here when i can but Ive only got my PDA at the moment so i am limited as to what i can access, fortunately i designed the site to be run on mobile devices but it costs a bomb to access via the PDA/mobile. Feel free to tell who you like about my situation, i guess the more people know the better the chance of getting anything back. heres a description of the bikes.

Shogun Extreme MTB Dual suspension Black/yellow Full Triple clamped forks, Continental Mud Tyres, spenco gel Seat, Fox Rear Shock. Shimano Deore XTC ensemble.

Giant Dual Suspension MTB Reign 1 Red Frame, Black swingarm, Shimano Deore XTC Ensemble, Mavic Rims, Disc Brakes, RST Fully adjustable forks, Rear shock has a blue rebound and compression nob on it fairly unique.

Cannondale Perp 2 Downhill MTB see picture

Redline MXII deep red in colour, Gold ano parts, Redline Vbars, suntour goose neck, uakai rims, suntour low flange hubs, Tiagai 1pce cranks, suntour spider and sproket, black 1/2 worn Comp II skinwalls, MKS Foot jaws, Diacomp brakes, kashimax seat, Fluted alloy post. 1 red on white frame pad, Black grips.

Kuwahara ET frame and forks in the red and white. Black Ukai rims, Tioga near nos comp III tyres, ET seat, black fluted post, no brakes, rat trap pedals, crmo 1 pce cranks, chrome spider with black sprocket. Polygon Black goose neck, no name Chrome Vbars, Oakley 4 copies in black and red.
I cant remember all that was on the Kuwahara in terms of brands as i only found it recently and hadn't done anything with it other than stow it away.

I have serial numbers for all the MTB's and the redline.

Heaps more gear has gone but thats all i can see that has to do with bikes.

Catch you all soon
Cheers
Richie
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum