OzBMXcentral
March 29, 2024, 06:33:49 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Please go to our new site at
www.ozbmxcentral.com
and join in. This is now our old site and it closed for read only for our members.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

THE INTERNATIONAL OLD SKOOL of BMX Reunion 2009

Recent Items
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: THE INTERNATIONAL OLD SKOOL of BMX Reunion 2009  (Read 691 times)
ozbmxcentral
BMX? Love it!
Administrator
Gold Member

« on: February 23, 2009, 02:10:12 pm »

THE  INTERNATIONAL OLD SKOOL of BMX Reunion 2009

ATTRACTIEPARK SLAGHAREN -  HOLLAND.

It is my pleasure to inform you all, that last year's  cancelled Old Skool of BMX Reunion (cancelled due to me being ill) will be held  at the ATTRACTIEPARK SLAGHAREN in Holland, this year.

The INTERNATIONAL  OLD SKOOL of BMX is scheduled to take place in the following weekend:  OCTOBER 2nd, 3rd and 4th.2009.

Details will be announced within 4 to 6 weeks.

Main goal is to bring Old Skool BMX racers,  possibly with their families together at the location were among others, the 1983 I.BMX.F. Worlds took place as well as 10 European Challenge Cup events.

We hope to welcome many Europeans and probably some USA Old Skool BMX  racers, talk history, show DVD's, visiting the BMX Museum at the park, have  a party on Saturday evening celebrating 30+ years of BMX in Europe and represent to you all those present, who are inducted in the European BMX  Hall of Fame (see www.univofbmx.com ). 

Special activities for the children of the Old Skool BMX'ers such as a KIDS  BMX CLINIC (3-5 year olds) and a JUNIOR BMX CLINIC (6 years and over), conducted  by former BMX World Champions.

Again, more details later. Check out at a regular base our site www.univofbmx.com - Gerrit Does/University Of BMX
Report Spam   Logged

Old fart racer........doing it just for fun

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum